Tuesday 17 January 2012

Liebster Award...

When I opened my email the other day, I was pleasantly surprised to find an email from Linda, of My Great Finds, telling me that she had awarded me the Liebster Award. Thank you, Linda. I'm always pleased to hear that someone enjoys reading my blog.

Linda's blog is all about recycling, repurposing and redesigning. She loves transforming things that might have otherwise been thrown out. On My Great Finds, Linda shows us how to give new life and purpose to these old items. Head on over to Linda's blog and have a look.

So, what's the Liebster Award? It's fellow bloggers helping fellow bloggers get a jump start on their blogs. It also encourages friendship to develop and I really like that.



The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, to promote and encourage new friendships among the blog community. Liebster is German and means dearest, beloved, favourite.

Part of this award is to pass it on to others. Here are the rules:
  1. Post the award on your blog.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere... other bloggers.
  5. Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
Here are the blogs I will be giving the Liebster Award to:
Head on over to these fabulous blogs and say, Hello. It's how friendships are started. Again, thank you, Linda, for passing on the award to me. I'm flattered and honoured.

If I've passed the award on to you and you'd prefer not to pass it on, no worries.

This is actually the second time I have been given the Liebster Award. The first time was from Amy, at A Home, Made and I passed it on to:
These girls have become good blogging friends...



Have you had a look at our three ongoing link parties? Head on over for lots of fabulous ideas and inspiration. Link up your bags and dresses...

... Pam

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much Pam, it was such an unexpected and wonderful surprise to receive your Liebster award! I'm truly feeling the blogging love :) Thankyou for becoming a great new friend!

    ReplyDelete

  2. When my boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago..

    I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything,

    He promised to fix my relationship problem.

    I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    My relationship was restored as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend came back,

    He promised never to leave me again

    Everything happened just in 3 days..

    I RECOMMEND YOU TO __________________

    Thanks Robinsonbuckler11 (@) gmail com

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    Doris Bowen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.